Following are results from CCI - coached
projects and consulting engagements.
Our work often begins with the design
of a change strategy and then moves to working with teams to execute
the changes necessary to produce improved business results.
- A medical device manufacturing concern went from
eight percent rejects to one percent rejects in seven months, which
is saving the company $1.2 million per year.
- A computer company saved $1.4 million in development
costs on a new manufacturing process that allowed a particular product
to be released to marketing nine months ahead of schedule. In addition,
the new manufacturing process that was created was used for subsequent
- A chemical plant developed a new manufacturing process
in 15 months as opposed to 30 months. Cost savings estimated at $2,016,000.
- An industrial concern has a mold manufacturing unit
which increased its output 90 percent in an eight month period. In
addition, quality improved 20% and the life of the mold was increased
by 30 percent.
- A Research & Development division shortened
its product development time from 15 months to 6 months. Profits went
up 100 percent over a twelve month period.
- An insurance company increased its customer satisfaction
by 35 percent in three months and reduced claims processing costs
by 25 percent.
- A plant manufacturing consumer goods re-engineered
its production operations. The project was completed in six months.
In the first year, cost savings were $1.2 million.
- A financial services company doubled its business
by implementing a customer driven market strategy. The profits went
up 70% in an 18 month period.
- A commercial real estate company was able to increase
its profits twofold in a one year period of time while decreasing
turnover to less than one percent from a previous year high of 45
Consultants In Corporate Innovation
Phone: 310.306.2066 | Fax: 310.301.4880
Phone: 973.335.6299 | Fax: 973.335.5633
| [Clients] | [Services]
| [Consultants] | [Links]
| [Keynotes] | [Home]