CCI provides a unique service. It tailors each presentation to the people and/or organization in the audience. This results in a keynote not only being informative, stimulating and entertaining, but provides concrete advice and suggestions participants can put into action when they return to work.
These "action options" specifically address their unique business concerns. Recent examples have included:
1) Work is a 4-Letter Word: Strategies to increase creativity and innovation, decrease stress (and illness) while accelerating achievement on specific business results.
2) Sales Management is not an Oxymoron: Best practices applied to your company's sales force and sales management process. Specific suggestions designed to increase sales while increasing the level of satisfaction that sales people have with their management.
3) How to Use Plans and Business Strategies: Tools that Support Everyday Effectiveness: This presentation is especially good for middle management and first level management teams or functions within organizations such as human resources, information systems, and finance. It is also effective at trade associates in industries facing change.
4) So What, We've Networked?: This presentation provides practical and straightforward examples of how managers can use e-mail and intranets to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Senior and middle managers are often perplexed by the new capacities they are provided in the networked organization. This presentation offers ten high impact ways of using these technologies tailored to the needs of the people in the audience.
5) Big Picture Thinking: The "power of perspective" is revealed in this stimulating conversation about how to view any business. This is equally effective when tailored to the audience of senior managers, middle managers or a mixed group. This presentation describes the fifteen most useful perspectives in understanding any business, any strategy and any rapidly changing industry. The presentation is designed to use specific examples from a company or industry represented in the audience.
6) Why Don't They Think Like I Do?: Whether you are changing a mind or changing a culture, this presentation teaches important and practical ways to alter other people's point of view. This is ideal for groups undergoing change in their organization, as well as industry and association meetings dealing with communicating their vision for the future to others. This powerful presentation is often booked as a half-day or a day long workshop, as well as the standard hour to a hour and a half keynote address.
Consultants In Corporate Innovation
Phone: 310.306.2066 | Fax: 310.301.4880
Phone: 973.335.6299 | Fax: 973.335.5633